**Make sure the bowl latches are fully engaged; cotton candy machine will not turn on unless they are properly secured**
1. Turn on the power and heating switch and let the machine run for 1-2 minutes.
2. Turn on the heating switch and let the machine warm-up for about 4-5 minutes.
3. Pour one spoonful of the granulated sugar into the center of the running head.
4. The candy floss will form after roughly 30 seconds. Use a candy stick or other related object for the candy floss to stick to. Revolve the stick in a circular motion following the pan.
5. To continue to make candy floss, repeat the above steps.